Saturday, June 30, 2007

Everything's Cool

I'm starting to feel a lot better. I should be back to at least 75% by Monday, which is fantastic. However, I just wanted to leave a quick note for everyone letting them know that everything is fine here. Yes, we are the West side of London and are decently close to Picafdilly Circus, everything seems pretty okay in the city. Of course, I'm not really out and about today, but so far, everything is just fine. I'll let you know if I make any other interesting observations.

1 comment:

Asimovian said...

Yeah, I know I'm not the only one who's been watching that situation. And they're making arrests, which is great.

Maybe you're lying to all of us. You're actually some kind of super spy, aren't you? You were sent on a mission to help thwart those attacks, but you're just pretending to be a student, huh? I got it all figured out, see?