Wednesday, June 27, 2007

June 27 Wrap-up

I'm still not feeling well. I'm tired, I have a sore through, and I had a really, really high fever this morning. I couldn't stop shivering, but it seems like the advil has mostly controlled that. I still don't feel like myself, but I think I'm on the mend. We had class from 10 until 2:30 this afternoon, and I could barely keep my eyes open. There are a total of 13 people in the english class, and the double-mint twins from my flat plopped down next to me and began to chat. They were talking throughout the entire class, and it finally pissed me off enough (and our prof wasn't doing anything about it), so I asked them to quit it. They stopped for a few minutes, then started talking quieter, then looking at me. Greeeeat. So after class, I came home and just collapsed. I thought that I just blinked my eyes, but I think I woke up like 3 hours later. Time is so weird around here. Every day is very long, and all of them blend together. Part of it is certainly the jet lag, but the other part is probably just how busy we are. Tomorrow we're going to Leeds and Canterbury, and I'm looking forward to both of them. Well, except for the walking up the stairs on the knees. I think I'll skip that part. I'm still not feeling like myself, but taking a day to relax has probably done me a lot of good.

No comments: